Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Night 2 ACC-Big Ten Challenge: D'oh!

Cue Napoleon Dynamite:
"Dang it! "

Forgot that Wisconsin almost always lets me down in the Challenge. Otherwise, everything is proceeding as thought. I was hoping PSU could pull it out over Clemson, but I didn't expect them.

Watched a bit of the Illinois-UNC game, and despite UNC getting every conceivable call down the stretch, Illinois still held on due largely to late defensive stops and offensive rebounds.

Michigan-Miami was ugly. Neither played well, and I don't think it was due to 2 great defenses. Miami needs their point guard back, but I don't feel good about Michigan's chances on the road in the Big 10.

But for my 6-5 Big Ten win prediction to stand up, I need either Inidana to trump Duke tonight or Northwestern to beat Virginia. *crossing fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home