Monday, February 19, 2007

Disappointing

The loss at Purdue I expected, but the loss at Michigan I did not. And watching the Michigan game made the loss much more frustrating. Sure, if IU had hit some threes during the game, that's a win, and they had a nice rally to almost pull the victory out without Earl Calloway, but mostly, they coughed up an opportunity for a road win.

They couldn't shoot all day long, but then missed crucial free-throws in the stretch, and made some really bad decisions in the final minutes as well. I think that's the first bad road loss they've had all season. The funny thing is that I think IU's defense is tightening up, but their offense has dropped off. I'll have to try to justify that statistically, but no time right now.

Bounce back, IU. Bounce back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home