Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quick thoughts & short goodbye

I watched bits and pieces of the World Cup, rooting for the Oranje after the US went down, but evidently they played like punks in the championship. I guess I'm glad I didn't watch a repeat of Italy versus Brazil '94, but I'm happy that Spain proved a amazingly talented passing team can win it all.

I'm really looking forward to the Hoosier soccer season, I think Yeags'll have the Hoosiers turned around and winning 20 games -regularly- very soon.

Hoosier football and basketball next season... I'm not super-optimistic on either count. Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping for the best, but I'm expecting somewhere around .500 on both counts.

I thought the NBA's "LeDebacle" was best answered by Paul Rudd & Steve Carrell.

I'm going on hiatus with other my sports thoughts, at least in blog format, until my summer classes are over next month, at least. Too much going on for thoughtful(?) ramblings. Feel free to follow my twitter feed instead, altho' sports-commentary has historically been rather small part of commentary there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home