Monday, February 18, 2008

RumorMill time

Y'know, a week ago I was pretty optimistic about both the present and the future of Indiana Basketball. Now, I just don't know what to think. On one hand, the Hoosier men's team appears to be gelling at just the right time, playing active defense and moving the ball on offense. On the other, rumors fly of Tuesday being Sampson's last game and DJ White's health: he's maybe ok, but not going to play at home in the only game the Hoosiers have against the league-leading Boilermakers? Maybe the stars are just aligning for Purdue. On the other hand, the crushing of Michigan State, mostly without DJ, might lead one to think that Indiana has experienced an event to rally around each other, focus, and play up to their potential. It's a volatile situation the young Boilers are stepping into tomorrow night, and one that may determine the Big Ten championship.

And I have no idea what's going to happen. I'll be rooting for the cream and crimson, as always, but I've got to admit that I have no idea what's next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home