Monday, December 29, 2008

Worst home loss ever?

crap.
I don't have a lot else to say.

Everybody better do a better job on the boards and on free-throws in the months to come, because losing to Lipscomb while winning the turnover battle is not a good sign. If Crean doesn't mobilize the guys he has right now, 18 straight blowouts await them in conference play.

I'm working on the pre-conference efficiency stats. They won't mean a lot as they aren't adjusted for strength of schedule, but it should point us in the right direction of who to watch in conference play when it comes to per-possession efficiency. I suspect I won't have them done by the Big Ten opener (Purdue-Illinois tip-off tomorrow night), but certainly by the end of the week I should have them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home