Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Big Ten Conference Efficiency Ratings!

Get 'em while they're hot! Or ice-cold.
My apologies for the late release. I've been busy, and this is the first break I've had to run the numbers. I'm putting these new numbers to work for prognosticative purposes for next season, and I'll have another position-by-position ranking of the returning players out in the near future.

Here's the what and the why?

The quick summary of the top producers in conference play this year is here.

School-by-school rundowns can be found here.

And of course, the full report can be found here:

P.S. I know this is old, but check out John Gasaway's final conference check/efficiency margins to learn who had the best offense in the Big Ten this season. It surprised me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home