Monday, March 06, 2006

I was wrong

I didn't watch the game, and the Hoosiers got a big one on the road against Michigan.

I'm very, very happy to be wrong, but now I'm worried that I have to not watch Indiana's big games in order for them to win.

How it'd happen? Evidently is was a very ugly game. It looks like Daniel Horton was on fire, but noone else was hitting for Michigan, the Hoosiers actually held their own on the boards (31-31) and it was tied late when Dion Harris made a stupid foul to give IU the lead, and then IU just hit free-throws to close out the game. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Tommy Amaker is the worst coach in the Big Ten. But maybe Michigan is just a place for great athletes who like to make stupid mistakes when the game is on the line.

What is with ESPN and the UNC-Duke game? They had it covered on both networks, with Cameron Crazy-Cam, and that's all they talked about all night long. Um, yeah, they're both ranked and all, but this isn't the frickin' Superbowl. It's like they care a lot more about this game than the rest of March. At least Jay Bilas mentioned the Hoosier win as being the game that was probably most important for any team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home