Monday, March 06, 2006

I was wrong

I didn't watch the game, and the Hoosiers got a big one on the road against Michigan.

I'm very, very happy to be wrong, but now I'm worried that I have to not watch Indiana's big games in order for them to win.

How it'd happen? Evidently is was a very ugly game. It looks like Daniel Horton was on fire, but noone else was hitting for Michigan, the Hoosiers actually held their own on the boards (31-31) and it was tied late when Dion Harris made a stupid foul to give IU the lead, and then IU just hit free-throws to close out the game. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Tommy Amaker is the worst coach in the Big Ten. But maybe Michigan is just a place for great athletes who like to make stupid mistakes when the game is on the line.

What is with ESPN and the UNC-Duke game? They had it covered on both networks, with Cameron Crazy-Cam, and that's all they talked about all night long. Um, yeah, they're both ranked and all, but this isn't the frickin' Superbowl. It's like they care a lot more about this game than the rest of March. At least Jay Bilas mentioned the Hoosier win as being the game that was probably most important for any team.


Post a Comment

<< Home